Friday, May 4, 2018

A Beautiful Day

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Sometimes I hit on an idea for a card that's outside my usual "box" and I surprise myself. Does that ever happen to you? Today's card kind of came together organically and I was quite pleased with the results.

I started by using a Layering Circle Framelit to cut three circles from the lovely Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Love What You Do" stamp set in Rich Razzleberry Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and cut this out with the same Layering Circle Framelit. I also cut a Vellum Card Stock circle. I laid these pieces on top of a 4" by 5-1/4" Rich Razzleberry Card Stock mat and they magically came together in this sweet layout!
Then I remembered that I had a 1/4 of a Pearlized Doily leftover from a project earlier in the week and I tucked that in to the design. I added four sprays of Old Olive Card Stock leaves that I punched with the Leaf Punch. Everything is adhered directly to the card--except the sentiment piece. I used Stampin' Dimensionals for that one.  The card base is Old Olive. I really {heart} this card!! 

I've hope you've enjoyed a week of cards made with products from the Share What You Love early release bundles. You can purchase them NOW, before the new catalog goes live. Next week, I'm going to return to the retiring items just so you don't miss out on something you'd love to have!!

Have a wonderful weekend!











Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment