Thursday, April 19, 2018

Last-Chance Products: Birthday Delivery (Part 2)

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm about to say a fond farewell to the Birthday Delivery Bundle.  It's retiring at the end of the current catalog period that ends on May 31st (unless it sells out sooner)! It took a while for this cute suite of products to strike my fancy, but as I continued to play with them over the last year, they all grew on me and I fell in love with the suite. I'm really sad to see it go.

The Birthday Delivery Bundle is a great deal. You get three items bundled together and save 10% off the cost of purchasing them separately. You get the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set, the Birthday Friends Framelits--that match both the stamped images and the images in the designer series paper--and the Birthday Memories DSP. Get this bundle before it's gone forever!! (item 145294 $62)

I've got two really cute and really simple cards today that use this bundle. Both cards are made with the same layout, one simple stamped greeting, cut-outs from the DSP, a strip of DSP, and a ribbon. Aren't they adorable? That poodle is so sassy!

 And this little girl and her gift are so sweet!
If you want to re-create these cards--or others--with the Birthday Delivery Bundle, you'll need to order them soon. When they're gone, they're gone. Don't forget to check out the other retiring and clearance items in my online store. Just click the "shop now" button on the right to get started! Or click on the items below and you'll be taken directly to my store!








Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment