Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Last-Chance Products--Birthday Delivery

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   It's that time of the Stampin' Up year that's a little bit exciting--anticipating the new catalog and new products--and a little bit sad--knowing that some of our favorite products are going to be retiring and gone forever.  The best way to see what's retiring is to click on my on-line store button over there on the right and then on the "Last-Chance Products." (While you're there, you might want to check out the Clearance Rack because there are some great things on it at 60% off the original price!)

Here are a few things to remember about the retiring items. Retiring stamp sets will only be guaranteed to be available until May 25. All other products are NOT guaranteed and are only available while supplies last. ALL retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.

Seriously, if you want something from the retiring list, you need to act FAST!! The 2016-2018 In Color Ink Pads and Refills are destined to sell out quickly. And there are  items that are SOLD OUT already: Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper; Coffee Break DSP, Delightful Daisy DSP; the Pansy Punch; and the Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. All these are already gone!!


One of the stamp sets that I'm really sad to see go is the "Birthday Delivery" set. I did not like this set when I first saw it--and then it grew on me until I fell in LOVE with it! I love that the Birthday Friends Framelits fit the stamped images as well as the images on the adorable Birthday Memories DSP.  Look at these cute cards that I whipped up in no time flat! (I fussy cut some of the animals.)


As of today, the Birthday Delivery Bundle is still available. You get the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set, the Birthday Friends Framelits, AND the Birthday Memories DSP for 10% off when you order the bundle (item 145294 $62). If you want these items, don't wait. Get 'em today!

If you're not convinced yet, I'm going to share a couple more cards that I made with this bundle tomorrow. Come back and see!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment