Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I'm Back!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #onstage2018   I'm back! I took a little bit of a break from blogging last week. I gave myself permission to take a break so that I could come back refreshed and excited to tell you all about Stampin' Up's news for the upcoming catalog.

If you haven't heard already, Stampin' Up is having a color revamp. How is that different than a color refresh? Well, not only are there retiring colors, but there are new colors, and there are returning colors--but the stamp pads themselves have been revamped! I'm totally stoked by this!! There are still four color collections PLUS a Basics (Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black). Here are the new colors, beginning on June 1st!

Announcing the 2018 Color Revamp! ALL the news in one location


The colors below are going away. If you want these colors, you need to stock up NOW. The stamp pads and refills are guaranteed to be available only until May 7, after that, it's "while supplies last." Everything else in these colors is NOW "while supplies last!" This includes the retiring 2016-2018 In Colors: Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, and Dapper Denim. (Flirty Flamingo is coming back as a core color!!)

Color Revamp by Stampin' Up! - BJ's Stampin' Spot
Two of my team members and I had a great time at the Hartford, Connecticut, OnStage event. We were greeted with some cute table decorations and the admonition not to peek inside the box because that's where all the new Stampin' goodies were hiding! But see those butterflies? That might be a little something new!

Because we're celebrating Stampin' Up's 30th anniversary, we were surprised with some yummy cupcakes after lunch. (Ask me about the "cupcake incident" at the 25th anniversary celebration!)

Here I am with my team members Annette and Lynn. Yes, my eyes are closed. I must be dreaming about that cupcake!!

I was honored to be chosen as a display stamper, so I received a box of NEW product about 6 weeks before the OnStage event and I made some cute (at least I think so) projects to display at the event. I'll be sharing these separately in upcoming blog posts--but I'm going to concentrate on the soon-to-retire sets in the next few weeks.


Does this look like fun to you? It should! If you'd like to get in on the Stampin' Up action, I'd love to have you join my team. The info is in the tab above. And, if you join now, you'll be eligible to attend the 30th Anniversary Celebration in Orlando, Florida, in November! Ask me for more info!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment