Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Wishes


#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #FF001   I found a new challenge to play in--not only is the challenge new to me, but it's just plain NEW! It's called the Festive Friday challenge and I think it's going to be fun to play along. I can't believe I'm getting in on the ground floor....at the very last minute. So I have to type fast!!


The challenge for this fortnight is either Valentine's Day or sequins or both! Since Valentine's Day is over and I'm onto other things, I'm just doing sequins. I'm using the Sale-a-Bration "Happy Wishes" stamp set that I haven't used very often.


I started by stamping the floral "happy" from this set in Berry Burst Ink onto the top of a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel. I added "birthday" just below, also in Berry Burst. I adhered a 3-3/4" by 2" piece of Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper to the bottom of this panel. I wrapped a length of Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon around the panel before adhering it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Bermuda Bay Card Stock mat. Then I adhered everything to a Berry Burst Card Stock card base.

For a little bit of fun--and to play along in the challenge--I added some Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish the card.

This card is super quick and easy. You could make a stack of these in no time!!











Product List

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Kathy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday. Hope you join us again soon! Don’t forget that to earn Fest Points, you need an account on the challenge site. If you haven't already registered, just click on login/register anywhere on the challenge site to get started. https://festivefridaychallenge.com/
    Blessings,
    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great plug, Kathy! We're so excited about our new challenge! We wanted something totally original, and between the and/or themes and our Fest Points program I think we did it! Speaking of original - that's your card! I love your stamp choice - it works really well with the DSP and ribbon. And, my new favorites - self-adhesive sequins! Yea! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Be sure you're registered on our site so you can earn Fest Points for free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! We are glad you were able to make it in time for our first Festive Friday challenge! I LOVE your card. The colors are so cheery. They would certainly brighten up anyone's special day. Who wouldn't want to stamp a stack of these to have on hand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW" Amazing Post thanks for Sharing this amazing wishes collection love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such great information with us. I hope you will share some more info about "birthday wishes". Please keep sharing.

    birthday wishes with name

    ReplyDelete