Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Birthday Panda

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I think my favorite Sale-a-Bration item this year is the "Party Pandas" stamp set.  Those little pandas are too stinkin' cute!  Since the pandas are typically black and white, I figure they need to be surrounded by color. Look at this!

I stamped the panda in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut him out with one of the Layering Circles Framelits--and yes, I didn't include his balloon in the circle. I adhered the panda to a Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock scalloped circle cut from another of the Layering Circles Framelits.

I'm in love with the new Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, so I used it to emboss a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I adhered that to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock before wrapping a length of Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon around. Finally, I added everything to a Berry Burst Card Stock card base.

I stamped "happy birthday" from the "Party Pandas" set in Berry Burst onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch. Then I snipped out the individual words, cutting off each end of the punched piece and separating the words. I adhered these to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the panda to the card with regular Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the panda's balloon onto a Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock scrap and fussy cut it with my Paper Snips. I added this to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional.

For a finishing touch, I added three colorful Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins to the card. I think this panda is simply adorable, don't you?








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment