Monday, July 24, 2017

Lovely Woods

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up's "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set has been around forever and we still love it!! I haven't used it in a while, so I thought it was time to ink up this old favorite. I also thought it would be great paired with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack. Let's see the card and then I'll tell you how easy it is to make!

I stamped the tree from "Lovely as a Tree" in Chocolate Chip onto a Very Vanilla scrap and cut it out with one of the Layering Circles Framelits. (I started with Early Espresso Ink, but I thought that was too dark.) I adhered this to an Early Espresso scalloped circle that I also cut with the Layering Circles Framelits.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set in Early Espresso onto another Very Vanilla Scrap and cut it out with an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.

To build the card, I adhered a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of the Wood Textures DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Very Vanilla mat and then onto an Early Espresso Card Stock card base.

I added a bit of Burlap Ribbon to the back of the tree circle before adhering it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I also used Stampin' Dimensionals to add the greeting to the card. Sweet!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment