Friday, June 23, 2017

Dragonfly Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm so glad the "Dragonfly Dreams" stamp set carried over to the new catalog.  I really like this set and the sentiments.  I went with a bold, but simple, color combination for today's card: Tranquil Tide, Basic Black, and Whisper White.
I started by stamping the dragonfly image in Basic Black Archival Ink twice onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel.  Next, I filled in the wings with Tranquil Tide, stamping off once.  Finally, I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card. The photopolymer stamps make it so easy to place the elements exactly where you want them!

I adhered the stamped panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black mat. I wrapped a length of the gorgeous new Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon! I was so excited to see a Basic Black ribbon in the new catalog and then I was over the moon when I saw the shimmery flecks sparkling in it! It's amazing--you have to see it in person to get the full effect.  I added everything to a Tranquil Tide card base and scattered a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card.

Isn't this simple color combination stunning?! I think so!








 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment