Friday, June 9, 2017

A Beautiful Life

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card reminds me of summers by the shore--a beautiful view, a comfy chair, and a yummy beverage.  It doesn't get much better than that! And today's card is super quick and easy to make--so you can make your card and then go enjoy your beverage!!

I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Dapper Denim ombre paper from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack.  I stamped a sentiment from the wonderful new "Colorful Seasons" stamp set in Dapper Denim directly onto the DSP.  

Next, I used the coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies to cut the ever-so-cute Adirondack chair from a piece of the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.  I adhered this to the DSP.  PRO TIP: Add some Tear & Tape to the back of the paper before you cut it out. Once you've run everything through the Big Shot, you'll have adhesive perfectly placed on the back of your image. Just peel off the paper backing and stick!!

I stamped the cute drink in Lemon Lime Twist onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with the matching framelit. I adhered this to the card with a Glue Dot.

Then, I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Whisper White mat and then onto a Dapper Denim Card Stock card base. Life's a beautiful thing...at the beach...with a beverage!

Remember, you can get the "Colorful Seasons" stamp set and Seasonal Layers Framelits in a bundle and save 10% over ordering each item separately. What a deal-ski!




Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment