Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A Quick Thank You

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I needed a quick thank you card in a hurry. (Yes, it was because I waited until the last minute. That's how I roll.)  I knew the "Scenic Sayings" stamp set would be perfect because it has a BIG sentiment that can be the star of the card.  I also decided to use some Pop of Pink Specialty Series Paper because, well, it's retiring soon and I have been hoarding it. (Yes, I have a DSP hoarding problem.)

Here's my card. It really was super quick and easy to make and I think it's poppin' cute, too!

I started by stamping the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a piece of Melon Mambo Card Stock.  I cut this out with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I cut a just-larger scalloped circle from Basic Black Card Stock using the Layering Circles Framelits.

I adhered a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Pop of Pink DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Melon Mambo mat and then adhered that to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the circle to the card and then I tied a length of Thick Melon Mambo Baker's Twine around the top.  For a final pop of pink (see what I did there?) I added three Melon Mambo Enamel Shapes to the card.

If you want to make this card, you'll have to hurry and order the supplies because the stamp set, DSP and the baker's twine all retire at the end of May. The accessories (DSP and baker's twine) are only available while supplies last. But, good news! Both the DSP (now $7.80/was $13) and baker's twine (now $2.10/was $3.50) are currently on sale at 40% off the catalog price! Get 'em while they're still available! Just click on the links below.
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment