Monday, January 16, 2017

Just For You

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I love going to Stampin' Up demonstrator events!! I get to see and play with new product before anyone.  I get to meet up with my stampin' friends--and meet new friends.  I learn great tips for enhancing my business.  It's a fun (and sometimes exhausting) time. 

At the November 2016 OnStage Local event, we made several make-and-take projects that used new stuff from the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.  This pretty card was one of the projects.  It uses the So In Love bundle featuring the "So In Love" stamp set and So Detailed Thinlits Dies.  We used the thinlits to make the Very Vanilla delicate belly band that wraps around the card.
The card also uses the beautiful Falling in Lover Designer Series Paper.  I particularly love this sheet because of the bokeh effect and Soft Sky background.  The card base is Soft Sky Card Stock.

The card also features two other NEW products in the Falling in Love Suite--the 1/4" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (which I am in love with!) and the Falling in Love Embellishment.  Isn't this just beautiful?!
If you were to purchas the So In Love bundle, the Falling in Love DSP, the Very Vanilla ribbon, and the Falling in Love Embellishments, you could make this card AND you would qualify for one FREE Sale-a-Bration item and be halfway to a second FREE item!! Just click on the images below and you'll be taken right to my online store.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment