Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Iconic Note Cards (Part One)

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Yesterday I shared the pretty box I made for a set of note cards that was one of my 3D projects at Stampin' Up's OnStage Local event in November 2016.  Today--and again tomorrow--I'm sharing three of the note cards that I created using the "Iconic Occasions" host set.

Because the images in the "Iconic Occasions" set are so small, I downsized my cards and used the Whisper White Note Cards (item 131527).  But I couldn't just use the note cards, as is, I had to add some pizzazz to them!

For each of today's cards, I cut a 3" by 4-7/8" Crumb Cake mat.  I also cut a 3-1/4" by 4-3/4" Whisper White panel.  Because I wanted the scribbled circle to be in the same place on all my cards, I used the MISTI positioning tool.  If you don't have a MISTI, you can certainly use the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig positioning tool. I stamped the circle scribble in Crumb Cake Ink on all three cards.

I also used the MISTI to position the image inside the circle and the sentiment in Watermelon Wonder Ink.  I adhered the stamped panel to the Crumb Cake mat and tied a length of Linen Thread around each before adhering them to the note card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the last three cards in this set!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment