Monday, December 26, 2016

You're Cool!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   One of the benefits to being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is the ability to attend Stampin' Up events.  This company really knows how to throw a party and they really know how to make demonstrators feel loved and appreciated.  Plus, at every Stampin' Up event they reveal new products and give us tips to use in our businesses.  The first time I went to a Stampin' Up convention, I was hooked!  I knew I wouldn't miss another Stampin' Up event, if at all possible.

In November, Stampin' Up hosted an OnStage Local event at a number of places around the world.  I attended the event in Secaucus, New Jersey.  Before the event, I applied to be a display stamper--someone who would receive a box of NEW product BEFORE anyone else ro make projects for the display boards at the OnStage event.  I was so honored to be chosen as a display stamper.


Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to share my projects with you.  Everything is from the upcoming Occasions catalog that goes live on January 4th.  Start making your wish list now!

My first project uses the "Cool Treats" stamp set and coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies.  Both products will be available in a bundle on January 4th.

I stamped one of the ice cream treats with the Rich Razzleberry Ombre Stamp Pad and the other with the new Peekaboo Peach Ombre Stamp Pad.  The popsicle sticks are stamped in Crumb Cake Ink.  I used the coordinating Frozen Treats Framelit to cut out each treat.

I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry Ink onto a Whisper White panel and adhered this to a Peekaboo Peach mat.  Next, I cut an oval out of a piece of Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper, using the Layering Ovals Framelits.  I adhered this on top of the stamped panel and then adhered everything onto a Rich Razzleberry card base.

I adhered the ice cream treats onto the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  And it was only then that I remembered I was planning to make this a shaker card.  Doh!


So, I made another card.  For this one, I adhered a window sheet to the back side of the Fruit Stand DSP and then adhered Foam Adhesive Strip around the opening.  I dropped in some sequins from the Brights Sequins Assortment before adhering this piece to the Peekaboo Peach panel. 

The remainder of the card is just like my non-shaker card.


 

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment