Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Peekaboo Peach Sorbet

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I've just become brave enough to use Stampin' Up's ombre ink pads.  I've got to say, I felt a little daunted at first and I watched the how-to videos several times before I actually inked up a stamp.  I'm always a little nervous to try something new.  If you're feeling a little challenged, here's Stampin' Up's video.




Now that I've gotten the hang of it, I love the soft, ombre effect!  For today's card, I've used the NEW Peekaboo Peach Ombre Ink Pad that will be available on January 4th when the new Occasions catalog launches.

I started with a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White panel.  I stamped the sorbet treat from the "Cool Treats" stamp set in Peekaboo Peach Ombre Ink and added a Crumb Cake stick.  I love the way this looks like a creamsicle.  I can almost taste it!!  I stamped the sentiment in "regular" Peekaboo Peach Ink. 

Next, I wrapped a length of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon around the card before adhering it to a Peekaboo Peach card base.  For a finishing touch, I used my Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere three Whisper White stars from the Metallics Sequin Assortment.

Another quick and easy card--perfect for stamping a stack of cool birthday cards for young or old!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment