Thursday, December 22, 2016

More Reasons To Be Thankful

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I used to have quite a stash of thank you cards, ready to send at a moment's notice.  But I put them to good use this summer when we had our "We Love Demo Support" week.  Stampin' Up demonstrators from all over North America sent small gifts and thank you cards to our demonstrator support office at Stampin' Up headquarters in Riverton, Utah.  The folks who staff Demo Support are simply awesome!  They're so friendly and helpful!  They are one of the many reasons I love working for this company.  If you've ever called the customer line at Stampin' Up--you spoke to these wonderful men and women, too!

So my good-to-have problem is that I sent ALL of my thank you cards and now I'm bereft of thank you cards.  I have to build my stash back up.  That's a fun problem to have.  I showed you one card yesterday.  I have a few more to share today and tomorrow.
 
Today's card uses the gorgeous Moroccan Designer Series Paper in the Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, and Delightful Dijon colors.  Stampin' Up's designer series papers are so beautiful, they can be used as the focal point for a card.

For this card, I adhered a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of the DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Cajun Craze Card Stock.  I adhered this assembly to an Early Espresso Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Scenic Sayings" stamp set in Cajun Craze onto a Very Vanilla piece and cut it out with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits.  I also cut a just-larger scalloped oval from Cajun Craze using the same framelits set.  I added a length of Burlap Ribbon to the card for a little interest and then adhered the oval assembly to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card is quick and easy and, by using the Moroccan DSP, it really packs a punch!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment