Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Darling North Pole Greetings

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I think the North Pole image from the "Christmas Magic" stamp set is just darling! I stamped the image in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White strip. I colored the pole using Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, and Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers. I'm so stoked that Stampin' Up is offering sets of two markers in the holiday catalog. I hope they keep that up--it's such a great idea! You can get Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green together (141972). Perfect for your Christmas cards! I added a sentiment also in Basic Black Archival Ink and then adhered this to a slightly larger Garden Green mat.

I added a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock to a Warmth and Cheer Designer Series mat and then wrapped a length of Burlap Ribbon around before adhering it to a Crumb Cake card base. To complete the card, I added the stamped image using Stampin' Dimensionals. So quick and easy. And so darling!



Product List
Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
[120973]
$3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment