Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas Choo-Choo

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card is the last in a series of four cards using the "Christmas Magic" stamp set. If you've missed the other three cards, please check back to the previous posts. This card uses the very cool Christmas train image.

I stamped the train in Basic Gray Archival Ink. I used my Blender Pen to color in details with Smoky Slate, Real Red, Garden Green, and Crushed Curry. I cut the image out with one of the scalloped Layering Squares Framelits. I adhered this to a Crumb Cake Square, cut with the same framelit set.

I built the card up from a Crumb Cake card base, an Early Espresso Mat, and a Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper panel. I added the stamped image to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray Archival Ink and then punched it out with the Duet Banner Punch. I backed this with another banner punched with the same punch from Crumb Cake card stock. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the finishing touch, I tied a bow in the striped Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine and added this to the card with a Glue Dot.



Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment