Thursday, October 27, 2016

Warm & Cheerful Basket of Wishes

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   This time of year, I always feeling like I'm rushing to Christmas and forgetting to celebrate the wonderful fall time of year. The Stampin' Up Holiday catalog has several very sweet sets for fall. My favorite is "Basket of Wishes." This photopolymer stamp set comes with three basket designs and several items to fill your basket. It's so easy to position these with the photopolymer stamps!

I stamped the basket image in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a 2" square of Whisper White Card Stock. Then I added the sunflowers, also in Basic Black Archival Ink. I used my Blender Pen to color the basket in Soft Suede and the flowers in Delightful Dijon, Garden Green, and Early Espresso. I adhered this piece to a 2-1/4" Garden Green Square.

Next, I embossed a Crumb Cake mat with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I added a strip of "Warmth and Cheer" Designer Series Paper and a length of Delightful Dijon Ribbon from the Ribbon Trio Pack (142021). I adhered the stamped image to the card with mat with Stampin' Dimensionals and then onto a Delightful Dijon card base, also with Stampin' Dimensionals. So sweet!



Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment