Monday, October 10, 2016

Something Good To Eat--September 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit

#stampinup   #paperpumpkin   #faithfulinkspirations   I look forward to receiving my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail every month.  I'm always excited to see the monthly project.  The kits alternate between a 3D project and a greeting card project. I'm especially thrilled when a holiday is coming up AND there's a 3D project. The September Paper Pumpkin kit--"Something Good to Eat"--has the cutest Halloween treats.

The Paper Pumpkin kits have most everything you need to create a project in about an hour. There's an exclusive stamp set, a Stampin' Spot ink pad (or two), and all the supplies and embellishments, including adhesive. You'll just need a pair of scissors. This kit took me less than an hour to complete and it's adorable!

I stamped the tags, filled the test tubes with autumn colored M&Ms, adhered the flags to the test tubes, tied on the twine, and then adhered the labels. Simple!!

Here are my finished projects.
Now take a look a the video to see everything that comes in the kit and just how easy it is to make! If you want to subscribe, click on the link to the left of this blog post and you'll be taken right to my Paper Pumpkin homepage.


No comments:

Post a Comment