Friday, October 28, 2016

A Basket of Strawberries

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Yesterday's card was a typical fall card made with the "Basket of Wishes" stamp set. Today's card uses the same set, but with a decidedly different vibe!

I started by stamping the berry basket image in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with one of the Layering Circles Framelits. I used my Blender Pen to color the basket in Pool Party Ink and the strawberries in Real Red and Garden Green. I cut a scalloped circle from Pool Party using another Layering Circles Framelit.

Next, I embossed a Whisper White Panel with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a Pool Party mat. I cut a banner from Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper using one of the Banners Framelits and adhered this to the card. I added a Delicate White Doily and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to add the stamped and matted image.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White Strip and flagged the end with my Paper Snips. I added this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. The whole assembly was then adhered to a Basic Black card base.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment