Monday, September 5, 2016

Seventeen Already?!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday...well, maybe a wee bit longer...that my twins were born. And now they're seniors in high school! How did that happen? They turned 17 in August and we celebrated their birthdays while the family vacationed at Deep Creek Lake, Maryland. We love DCL in the summer--it's so pretty and peaceful. We basically spend the day holed up in our luxury cabin just relaxing. We do venture out a time or two.

Alex and Becky did a zip-line course that was pretty challenging, but fun.



We also took a tour of the lake aboard a pontoon boat. That was so relaxing and the scenery was gorgeous! I'll bet it's beautiful in the fall, too, when the leaves are turning. Maybe we'll have to go back again in the fall!


Here's a very rare picture of the entire family. (Someone is not so excited to have her picture taken.)



I had limited stamping supplies with me during our vacation, but that didn't stop me from creating "twin" cards for my twins' birthday. I used the same layout for each of the cards and both cards use A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper and the "Stylized Birthday" stamp. I also used the Layering Squares Framelits--I love these so much!! I added three enamel shapes to each card for a little extra interest and pop of color.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment