Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Not-So-Ghoulish Twins

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm not really much of a Halloween girl, well, that's not really true. I do love to decorate the outside of the house for Halloween, but I don't go over the top. I do love to see the little ones at the door in their sweet and not-so-sweet costumes. My kids are too cool for Halloween and they still live at home so I can't "send" them a Halloween card. So I guess what I'm saying is that I wish I had a bunch of people to send Halloween cards to because Stampin' Up always has such awesome Halloween stamp sets. I always have to buy one.

This year's "Cookie Cutter Halloween" stamp set just makes me squeal! I {heart} it so, so much! I love how the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch is perfect for making these images just come alive! (See what I did there?)

We made this card at my Stampin' Up group's Holiday Catalog gathering. It's totally adorable!! Here's the recipe. 

We started with a Basic Gray card base, added a Pumpkin Pie mat, and then the brick wall piece from the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper. Onto that, we used Stampin' Dimensionals to add another layer of Basic Gray and Pumpkin Pie as a "frame" for our images.

Next, we stamped the adorable mummy and skeleton in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and punched them out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. We adhered these adorable trick-or-treaters to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

We stamped the "happy halloween" sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Pumpkin Pie scrap and punched this out with the new Classic Label Punch. We adhered this to the card with a half Stampin' Dimensional at each end. To finish the card, we added a couple of Basic Rhinestone Embellishments to the label.

So cute, right? Now who to send it to?!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment