Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Huggie Bear

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Yesterday I shared an adorable card made with the "Cookie Cutter Halloween" stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Today (and tomorrow) I'm sharing a card from the "Cookie Cutter Christmas" set. The images in this stamp set are simply adorable!

I started by stamping the bear image in Crumb Cake onto a Whisper White Card Stock and then cut out the square with one of the Layering Squares Framelits. I cut a scalloped layering square from Real Red Card Stock using the same set of framelits. I added the bear's features with Early Espresso Ink and his ears with Crumb Cake. I stamped the bow tie in Real Red onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I adhered this to the bear with a Stampin' Dimensional, cut down to size.

I cut a strip of Candy Lane Designer Series Paper and adhered it to a slightly wider strip of Real Red Card Stock. I wrapped two lengths of Real Red Baker's Twine from the Candy Lane Baker's Twine Pair onto this piece and tied a bow. Then I embossed the top half of a Crumb Cake panel with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder to mimic the candies in the DSP. I adhered DSP assembly directly to the Crumb Cake panel and adhered the stamped bear square to the panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the "Cookie Cutter Christmas" set in Early Espresso directly on to the Crumb Cake card base before adhering the panel to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I think this bear is the cutest and I just want to give him a hug! This card was so quick and easy to make using several products from the Candy Cane Lane Product Suite from the Holiday Catalog!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment