Monday, August 29, 2016

Soft and SubtleFlourishes

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card is a beauty! It uses three of the 2016-2017 In Colors:  Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, and Peekaboo Peach, along with the wonderful "Fabulous Phrases" bundle. Did you know that you can save 10% when you purchase Stampin' Up product bundles? You can! What a deal!

I started with a Whisper White panel and stamped the large flower from "Fabulous Phrases" randomly in Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, and Peekaboo Peach. I laid a piece of Vellum Card Stock right on top of the stamped panel, adhering it with strategically placed Glue Dots--right under where I've added a length of Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon. I added this piece to a Flirty Flamingo card base.

I cut a flower from the Flourishes Framelits from Flirty Flamingo and added it to the card with a Glue Dot in the center. I added a large White Perfect Accent to the center of the flower for interest and to cover the Glue Dot.

I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo onto a 1" strip of Whisper White card stock and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I added this to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card would have been beautiful without the Vellum Card Stock, but the addition of the Vellum softens the design and really steps it up a notch!

I hope you've enjoyed my series of four samples using four sets from the new Stampin' Up catalog. Remember, you can purchase any of the supplies used to make any of the cards featured on my blog by clicking on the pictures of the supplies below each post. This will take you directly to my online Stampin' Up store.

Or, better yet, you can schedule a party and invite a few friends to come and stamp. I'll show you a technique, you and your guests will make two make-and-take projects, and you can ooh and aah over all the wonderful Stampin' Up product I'll have out on display and in the catalogs. Contact me today! I'm booking stampin' events in September.
 

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment