Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Flirty Floral

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   For most of the month, I've been featuring stamp sets from the new Stampin' Up 2016-2017 catalog. I've already showed four samples from three sets. Today I'm sharing the first of four samples using the "Flourishing Phrases" stamp set and matching Flourish Thinlits. If you purchase the stamp set and framelits together in a bundle, you'll save 10%. This set has a bunch of great sentiments and the floral images are really sweet.

For today's card, I stamped the large flowery vine in Pear Pizzazz onto a Whisper White Panel. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Basic Black Archival Ink.

Next, I cut a Flirty Flamingo flower using one of the Flourish Thinlits and adhered it to the card with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. To add a little more interest, I added a Basic Pearl Embellishment to the center of the flower.

To finish the card, I adhered the stamped panel to a Pear Pizzazz mat and then onto a Flirty Flamingo card base.

Come back tomorrow, Friday, and Monday to see the other samples made from this stamp set and thinlit bundle!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment