Friday, June 10, 2016

A Little Birdy

#stampinup   I love pairing yellow and gray together. I think its a soothing, modern color combination. For today's card, I stamped the birdcage image from the "Banners and Badges" stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it with the matching Best Badge punch. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray onto a So Saffron scrap and punched it out with the matching Duet Banner Punch.

Next, I ran a Smoky Slate panel through the Big Shot with the Woodland Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a Basic Gray mat. I tied a length of Basic Black Baker's Twine around this assembly before adhering it to a So Saffron card base.

I adhered the birdcage and banner to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals so that the birdcage looks like it's hanging from a tree limb. As a finishing touch I added a Metal Rimmed Pearl to the top of the cage.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment