Monday, May 16, 2016

One Layout, Three Ways (Part Three)

#stampinup   Today's card is the final card featuring the same layout and retiring product. REMEMBER: Retiring product is only available while supplies last or until May 31st, whichever comes first. Don't kick yourself for "forgetting" to order what you love!!

The Melon Mambo stars sheet from the It's My Party 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (retiring) pack was calling my name from the DSP scrap pile AND it was sitting right next to a 1/4" strip of striped Bermuda Bay DSP from the Brights 12 x 12 DSP Collection (retiring).

So, I ran the bottom half of a Whisper White sheet through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. I adhered the Melon Mambo DSP to the top and the Bermuda Bay strip across the middle. Then I adhered everything to a Bermuda Bay card base.

Keeping with the starry theme, I stamped the "lucky stars" sentiment from the "Going Global" (retiring) stamp set in Bermuda Bay onto a Whisper White scrap. I punched this out with the 1" Circle Punch.  


I wanted a little bling on this card, so I punched out a Silver Glimmer Paper element with the Bracket Label Punch (retiring). I adhered the circle to the glimmer paper with Stampin' Dimensionals and the glimmer paper to the card also with Stampin' Dimensionals.


I'm so glad this paper called to me. I love this card! You can purchase everything you need to make it--while supplies last--by clicking on the items in the list below and you'll go straight to my online store!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment