Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lovely Little Wreath: Paper Pumpkin April 2016

#stampinup   #paperpumpkin   Oh my goodness! The April 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit is adorable! I saw the finished project during #onstage2016 and couldn't wait to get home to put the kit together. Well, with one thing and another (one thing being that my computer was on the fritz last week and the other being that I was supes lazy last week), I didn't get to the kit until today. But it's well worth the wait!

Before I get any farther on this blog post, I have to ask you: Have YOU subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet? You should! The project kits are adorable every month and they're just the nicest surprise to get in your mailbox. You get an exclusive stamp set, a Stampin' Spot of ink (if you subscribe for a year you'll get 12 different colors, with no repeats), and all the stuff to make the project--plus loads left over! Seriously! Click on the button over there on the left and sign up today!!

I timed myself putting this kit together and it took just about 45 minutes from the time I opened the box until I was taking a picture of the finished project. The Paper Pumpkin projects are super easy to put together and the results are awesome! If the instructions aren't clear, you can always go to the Paper Pumpkin channel on You Tube and watch the video. I always do that! It's so much easier for me to create a project when someone demonstrates it for me (see what I did there?)! 

Here's how my wreath turned out. I think it's adorable. I'm going to hang it outside my cubicle at work because I need a little bit of spring time in my office. Our spring has been rainy and gloomy.

Stay tuned tomorrow to see what I've done with extra pieces from this kit. And click on the link below to watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment