Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy Hearts

#stampinup   #OnStage2016   This week I'm going to start showing you some NEW product from the upcoming Stampin' Up catalog. I know you can't wait to order from the catalog. Don't have one? Contact me and I can hook you up!! I'm also going to CASE some projects that I saw at the OnStage Live event in Salt Lake City in April. I took loads of pictures of the projects and want to share that inspiration with you.

Today's card is quick and easy and clean and simple and it uses three of the NEW 2016-2018 In Colors:  Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, and Dapper Denim. I punched hearts using the Sweetheart Punch from all three colors and arranged them on a Whisper White Panel. I stamped a sentiment from the "Watercolor Wishes" stamp set in Dapper Denim.

I adhered this to a Dapper Denim mat...but, wait! I didn't want to waste any of that new card stock, so I punched my shapes in the middle where they won't be seen. I don't know why I never thought of that before. Then, I adhered everything to a Whisper White Thick Card Stock card base. And for a final touch, I added a Basic Rhinestone to each of the hearts.

Get out your catalog and start making your list! I know you're going to want it all! I do! If you'd like to schedule a stamping event, just give me a call and we'll set it up!!

NOTE: The supplies from the new catalog won't be available until June 1, 2016...but you can click away on them on the list below starting that day!!

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment