Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I'm Number 12!

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   A few days ago, I got a card in the mail from my Stampin' Up upline, Connie Heisey. She's one of the company's million dollar achievers--that means Connie has sold one million dollars of Stampin' Up product during her career. These are her personal sales--not the combined sales of her downline. Connie, herself, sold one million dollars of Stampin' Up product. This is a huge achievement--there are fewer than a dozen Stampin' Up demonstrators who have reached this goal!

Connie has loads of people in her downline--I'm not sure how many, but I do know that there are a lot because Connie has built an amazing network of Stampin' Up demonstrators. I think I'm in Connie's third tier, which means there are two other demonstrators between Connie and me. 

Anyway, there are a lot of us in Connie's Proverbial Stampers group. So I was surprised and thrilled to see a note slipped inside the card Connie sent me, congratulating me on being Number 12 in sales for the month of February!! 

I couldn't have achieved this without my wonderful customers who go all out during Sale-a-Bration and host fabulous events that bring in sales for me. It's a win-win-win!! The guests get a free Sale-a-Bration stamp set for every $50 they spend. The hostess reaps the Stampin' Rewards and extra $$ when sales hit $250. And the demonstrator (that's me!) gets great sales numbers for the quarter (and some free sets from Stampin' Up)!

I love this company. In July, I will have been a demonstrator for 10 years! I still remember when I told my husband that I was thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator--knowing full well that he would talk me out of it--and he said, "I think you should!" Thanks, honey! My little hobby has grown and I've met some great customers and stamping friends and have been able to express my creativity through Stampin' Up's amazing products. Stampin' Up says that magic happens when you put a stamp and ink in someone's hands--and they're right!

Sale-a-Bration is the best time to join Stampin' Up!  You can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose $30 more of FREE products for your Starter Kit--a total of $155 in product. Plus, the kit ships for free! I'd love to have you on my team! Contact me today--or click on the "join my team" button at the top of this page. The offer to join always stands--but the extra $30 for your starter kit is only available until March 31, 2016.

Here's Connie's card. Its adorable! Connie used the "Grateful Bunch" set from the Occasions catalog. I love this set--and I love how Connie made this clean and simple card. She stamped the stem image in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Crumb Cake panel and colored the leaves in Old Olive, using a blender pen. Next, Connie stamped the large flower image in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Pool Party and used a dauber to apply Daffodil Delight to the center. Connie fussy cut the flower and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped underneath the flower in Basic Black Archival Ink. The panel is the adhered to a Pool Party card base. So cute!



Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment