Friday, February 26, 2016

Another Fab Thank You

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   Today's card is based on the sketch challenge at the Fab Friday Challenge blog. I really didn't have a plan for this card except that I wanted to use the multi-colored chevron sheet from the Sale-A-Bration Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper. That paper set my color scheme.



I cut a 2" strip of the Wildflower Fields DSP and backed it with a 2-1/8" strip of Lost Lagoon. I added a coil of Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine. I cut two 3/4" strips of the Old Olive striped sheet from the same DSP and flagged the ends with the Banner Punch. I cut a 1" strip of the Blackberry Bliss sheet of DSP and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I added these banners to the main element.

I went a little wild with my DSP choices, so I needed to tone down the rest of the design. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to add the DSP/banner element to a Whisper White panel that I'd backed with a Lost Lagoon mat. I stamped the "thank you" sentiment from the "Apple of My Eye" stamp set in Calypso Coral. I added this all to a Calypso Coral card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The card kind of created itself in a wild and crazy way. I think I like it!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment