Monday, January 4, 2016

You Are Loved (and I love to Sale-a-Brate!)

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   Whoo-hoo! The new Stampin' Up Occasions catalog goes live tomorrow (January 5, 2016) and Sale-a-Bration starts tomorrow, too! It's the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up year.


This is a great time to host an event because your guests earn free Stampin’ Up product with each $50 purchase! And hosts earn an additional $25 plus Stampin’ Rewards when their workshop totals at least $250. Contact me and schedule your event today!

Today I'm sharing a card that I CASEd from a Dutch stamper, Helene der Breejen. You can see Helene's beautiful card here. Helene and I used the awesome new "Grateful Bunch" stamp set. I changed up the colors and sentiment, but the layout is all Helene.

I stamped a Tip Top Taupe lace border near the bottom of a Whisper White panel. Since the "Grateful Bunch" set is photopolymer, you can see right through it and line up the lace easily! Next, I stamped two leafy sprigs in Mint Macaron; then a butterfly and sentiment in Wisteria Wonder.

I added a torn strip of Typeset Specialty Series Paper and wrapped a length of Linen Thread around. I adhered the panel to a Basic Black mat and then onto a Tip Top Taupe card base.

Finally, I punched some Wisteria Wonder flowers with one of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches, adhered them with Glue Dots, and topped them with Metal Rimmed Pearls.

I'm pleased with the soft subtlety of the card--and I'm thankful for Helene's inspiration!




Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for the link to my blog :-) Hélène

    ReplyDelete