Monday, January 25, 2016

TGIF Sketch Challenge

#stampinup   I've been following Stampin' Up Artisan Jennifer Frost's blog "Pretty Heart" for a while now. I love her style--it's clean and simple and always very pretty! I saw that she was playing in a new-to-me challenge and I thought I'd play along, too. The challenge is TGIF Challenges and this week's challenge is a sketch.



I pulled out my never inked "Going Global" stamp set (how has this set never been inked yet?!) and got to work. I also pulled out the coordinating Going Places 6"x6" Designer Series Paper Stack because I just love these papers! I chose the DSP with the script as my background. I added a Real Red mat and adhered this to a Basic Black card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment from "Going Global" in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch. I adhered this to a large Gold Metallic Foil Doily. I adhered the foil doily to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

To finish the card, I punched a heart with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack from Red Glimmer Paper and added it to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional, cut in half.

This card was quick and easy and I think it turned out super cute!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment