Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Stepping It Up For You

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   Yesterday I used the "Botanicals for You" Sale-a-Bration stamp set to make a clean and simple card. Today, I've stepped it up a bit. I loved the layout that Amy Koenders used on this card. (You can see Amy's card and other using this set on my "Botanicals for You" Pinterest board.) But I'm still loving the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper--another FREE item with a qualifying SAB purchase--so I went with that!

Using a floral sheet of the Wildflower Fields DSP and Amy's layout as a starting point, I stamped the "just for you" sentiment in Lost Lagoon onto a Whisper White panel. I backed this with a Lost Lagoon mat. I cut a fringe of Calypso Coral with my Fringe Scissors and adhered that to the back of the sentiment piece. I adhered the sentiment piece to the Wildflower Fields DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I wrapped a length of Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon around the assembly before adhering it to a Lost Lagoon card base.

Instead of stamping the cute flowers from the "Botanicals for You" set, I punched some flowers with one of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches--one each in Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, and Pool Party. To finish the card I added a small Pearl Jewel Embellishment to the center of each flower.



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the fringe edge and the background paper. :)

    ReplyDelete