Friday, January 15, 2016

Paper Pumpkin January 2016

#stampinup   #paperpumpkin   #saleabration2016   I always love getting my monthly Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail. I love that everything you need for a 30- to 60-minute crafting "experience" comes in one sweet orange box! And I love the projects, too!

During Sale-a-Bration, the 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription is ON SALE!! I know! If you've never subscribed to Paper Pumpkin, now's the time to do it. When you purchase a 3-month prepaid subscription (item 137859), you'll save $4.85 off the regular price and pay only $55. Not only that, but you'll qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!

If you want to go wild--and who doesn't?!--purchase a 12-month prepaid subscription (item 137861) you'll save $24 over the course of the year. The 12-month prepaid subscription is $215.40 and that would qualify you for FOUR FREE Sale-a-Bration items!!

I put my January 2016 "Cute Conversations" Paper Pumpkin kit together this evening in just about an hour. I opted to make 15 heart treat pouches. But you can use the kit to make a Valentine's Day banner, too. Here are some of my hearts.

Watch this awesome video to see all the goodies you get in the kit and to see how quick and easy it is to assemble your Paper Pumpkin kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment