Thursday, January 21, 2016

Just for You Again

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   I can't seem to stop playing with the "Botanicals for You" stamp set and the yummy Wildflower Fields Designer Series paper--both of which are available as FREE items with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration. I love these colors and the bold sentiment!

For today's card, I started with a "whoopsies" element I had on my desk. I'd stamped the sentiment in Lost Lagoon and the flowers in Calypso Coral, with Old Olive leaves, onto a piece of Whisper White card stock for a previous card, but there was a shadow on one of the flowers, so I put it aside and started over. Today, I cut the panel down to 2" and made it into a label using the Scallop Top Label Punch. I rounded the ends of the tag with the Envelope Punch Board.

I slipped a length of Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon through the tag, tied it with a length of Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, and tied on a length of  Gold Sequin Trim. I added a piece of Calypso Coral Card Stock, cut with my Fringe Scissors, to make the tag stand out atop the Wildflower Fields DSP. The tag is adhered to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and the whole assembly is adhered to a Lost Lagoon card base.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment