Monday, January 11, 2016

It's My Party So Let's Sale-a-Brate!

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   It's Sale-a-Bration time and that means it's also time for Lynn & Kathy's annual Sale-a-Bration stamp camp!! If you've been to this event, you know that you do not want to miss it! If you haven't been--come on down! You're in for a night of stampin' fun!! We'll be making 6 projects using goodies from the new Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

Here are a few details about the event. Contact me if you'd like to come and I'll get you on the guest list. I'm kind of a big deal here at Lynn & Kathy's Annual SAB Stamp Camp.


When? Saturday February 6th, 5:30 pm for soup and     snacks (stamping starts promptly @ 6:00)
  
Where? Lynn’s House, Ellicott City MD 

How Much? $20 for all 6 projects--BYO scissors and           adhesive* (*adhesive will be available for purchase)

Still wondering whether you want to attend? Let me tempt you with one of the projects I created using products from the "It's My Party" suite in the Occasions catalog.

This card uses the super cute "Party Wishes" stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a Whisper White panel. I mounted the panel onto a Melon Mambo mat.

Next, I stamped the candle in Crushed Curry onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the candle punch from the Party Punch Pack. I stamped three balloons in Melon Mambo onto Whisper White and punched them out with the balloon stamp from the Party Punch Pack. There's also a cupcake stamp and matching punch. So cute!! You can save 15% when you purchase the "Party Wishes" stamp set and Party Punch Pack together.

I attached the balloons to the panel with Stampin' Dimensionals, cut in half and used a Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker to draw the strings. I added a Basic Rhinestone to a couple of the balloons.

I wrapped the panel with Mint Macaron/Basic Black Baker's Twine and tied a sweet little bow. This Baker's Twine comes in a package with a spool of Melon Mambo/Basic Black. Love it!!

I adhered a panel of It's My Party Designer Series Paper to a Mint Macaron card base. Then, I adhered the sentiment panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the birthday cake in Mint Macaron onto a 2" strip of Whisper White that I flagged with the Banner Triple Punch and then used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to line up the "make a wish" stamp so that it was placed perfectly. I stamped this in Basic Black Archival ink. I attached the banner, tucking it under the sentiment panel, with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added another Basic Rhinestone for another touch of bling!

Cute, right? You know you want to come to the stamp camp and make it with us!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment