Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hello (No, It's Not Adele)

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   One of my favorite stamp sets in the Sale-a-Bration brochure is "Hello." It's got a big, bold HELLO stamp and can be used for a birthday card or an any occasion card. It's just so stinkin' cute. And it's only available during the first 6 weeks of Sale-a-Bration: until February 15 and then it will be gone forever!! So, if you want to get your hot, little hands on this stamp set, contact me to either place a qualifying order (every $50 spent will yield one FREE SAB item!) or to schedule a Sale-a-Bration event!

I thought this set would be perfect to use for this week's Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge.

Paper Craft Crew Challenge 176. #papercraftcrew #cardsketch

I chose my color scheme based on the fabulous It's My Party 12"x12" Designer Series Paper stack. As you can see, this DSP stack isn't only for birthdays! I started with a panel that had Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry dots and built my card from there. I cut a 1" strip of the DSP with Melon Mambo stars and a 1/2" strip of the DSP with Crushed Curry pluses. I adhered these pieces onto a Crushed Curry mat and then onto a Melon Mambo card base.

Next, I stamped "hello" in Melon Mambo and "my friend" in Crushed Curry onto a Whisper White piece and cut it out with one of the circles from the Circles Framelits Collection. I cut two stars from the Stars Framelits collection--one from Melon Mambo card stock and one from the Crushed Curry DSP.

I finished the card by adding a few Basic Rhinestones. This card was so quick and easy to pull together. And it's so pretty, too! (At least I think so!!)



Product List

6 comments:

  1. Really cute card. A great card for a make-n-take class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the happiness this card emits. Great colours and great design. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I LOVE the catchy subject line with Adele's new hit! It made me laugh! Your card is really cute and bright. It makes for a fun hello card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable Kathy! Thanks for joining PCC :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kathy. I LOVE the colors - so bright and cheerful! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and look for your card to be featured as a Top Pick.

    ReplyDelete