Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Grateful Hello

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   It's Sale-a-Bration time and that means it's also time for Lynn & Kathy's annual Sale-a-Bration stamp camp!! If you've been to this event, you know that you do not want to miss it! If you haven't been--come on down! You're in for a night of stampin' fun!! We'll be making 6 projects using goodies from the new Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

Here are a few details about the event. Contact me if you'd like to come and I'll get you on the guest list. I'm kind of a big deal here at Lynn & Kathy's Annual SAB Stamp Camp.


When? Saturday February 6th, 5:30 pm for soup and     snacks (stamping starts promptly @ 6:00)
  
Where? Lynn’s House, Ellicott City MD 

How Much? $20 for all 6 projects--BYO scissors and           adhesive* (*adhesive will be available for purchase)

Still wondering whether you want to attend? Let me tempt you with another of the projects I created using the fabulous "Hello" stamp set from the SAB brochure! (You can see another project here.)

I started with a Night of Navy card base that I overlaid a panel of Botanical Gardens Designer Series Vellum that's one of the FREE items available with a qualifying order. I adhered the vellum to the card with Glue Dots, strategically placed behind the flowers and behind the sentiment panel.

Next, I stamped "hello" in Night of Navy onto a 3-3/4"x2-1/4" piece of Whisper White. I pierced the edge of the panel using the Updated Essentials Piercing Template and the Paper-Piercing Tool.

I cut a 1/4" strip of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and snipped the end. I cut a 3/4" piece of Whisper White and stamped the "my friend" sentiment in Melon Mambo before flagging the end with the Hexagon Punch.

Next, I stamped the flower trio from the "Grateful Bunch" stamp set in Melon Mambo onto Whisper White and punched them out with the Blossom Bunch Punch. I punched some Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette flowers with the same punch. Then I randomly adhered the flowers to the card, overlapping and layering them until I like what I saw. I popped a Basic Pearl Embellishment onto the center of the stamped flowers.

You can save 15% when you purchase the "Grateful Bunch" and Blossom Bunch Punch bundle.

Are ya coming? We'd love to have you at our stamp camp!




Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment