Thursday, December 17, 2015

Party Wishes--Sneak Peek

#stampinup   Here's another project that we made at this fall's OnStage Local event. We got to play with the new "It's My Party" suite from the upcoming (Jan 4 - May 31, 2015) Occasions catalog! 

We used the awesome new "Party Wishes" stamp set, the coordinating It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack, and the super cute Party Punch Pack punches!!

We stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment in Mint Macaron onto a Whisper White piece. Then, on a Whisper White scrap, we stamped the candle in Mint Macaron, the Balloon in Melon Mambo, and the cupcakes in Crushed Curry. We punched these elements out with the matching Party Punch Pack punches! We mounted the balloon and cupcakes with Stampin' Dimensionals. The candle is mounted directly onto the paper.

The we adhered the panel to a gorgeous piece of the It's My Party DSP. This paper stack comes with 48 sheets of this beautiful paper--perfect for making stacks of birthday cards!!

When I got home from the event, I mounted the project to a Melon Mambo mat and tied a length of Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon around. Everything was mounted to a Mint Macaron card base. Awesome!!

It's not too early to schedule your Sale-a-Bration event with me. SAB starts on January 4th and runs through March 31st. Some of the SAB items are only available for the first half of the SAB period--and they'll be introducing new SAB items for the second half. So, you could schedule TWO SAB events with me!!! Just click on the "contact me" link under the banner and send me an email or give me a call. Lines are open!!

No comments:

Post a Comment