Thursday, November 19, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit by Stampin’ Up!

#stampinup   As soon as the Watercolor Wishes All-Inclusive Kit was available, I snapped it up because I love, love, love the stamp set that comes with it. I've had the kit since July but I didn't put it together until tonight. What?!

This kit comes with just about everything you need: two ink spots--Watermelon Wonder and Night of Navy; an acrylic block; the "Watercolor Wishes" stamp set; die cut elements; sequins; wood elements; washi tape; Stampin' Dimensionals; pre-printed cards; envelopes; and full-color instructions. You get everything you need to make 20 fabulous cards, plus you'll have extra elements to use on your own creations! The only extra you'll need to buy is an adhesive. The kit recommends the Mono-Multi Glue and Glue Dots, but I prefer the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, particularly for the sequins. I adhered the flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals-- there were plenty in the kit! You might also want to purchase a package of baby wipes to clean your photopolymer stamps.

I put the kit together in under 1-1/2 hours, including cleaning up! The cards are just adorable!! Lookie!!

This kit would make a wonderful Christmas gift for your crafty friends or your wanna-be crafty friends. You could throw in a Fine-Tip Glue Pen and your recipient would be all set. Contact me today to order yours!!

Watch this video to see everything you get in the kit.


Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment