Monday, November 2, 2015

Hello Fall Treats

#stampinup   My office holds an "all hands" meeting once a quarter where we catch up on some of the projects the different divisions have worked on.  To make the meeting a bit more fun, our office managers have been plying us with after-meeting treats. They make some really remarkable treats! They're beautiful and yummy! Sometimes they like to package the treats so they're even more special. Occasionally they ask me to help and I'm always willing to share my stamping talents.

I had a couple of false starts on these fall treat tags. I made about 4 different designs but most designs were too labor-intensive and, to use a technical term, too icky. I was just not happy. Then I hit upon the idea of starting with a one-sheet wonder...and I was quite pleased with the results. I made 60 tags in no time flat and they're kinda cute, too, if I do say so myself (and I do)!

I started with a full sheet of Very Vanilla card stock. Then I stamped the big leaf from the "For All Things" set in Blackberry Bliss all over. Next, I stamped the leaf in Old Olive. I added the acorns in Soft Suede.

Next, I cut the sheet into 2" x 3" pieces and punched the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I rounded the corners at the other end with the Envelop Punch Board.

Then I stamped the "Hello Fall" sentiment from the "For All Things" stamp set in Cajun Craze onto Very Vanilla. I added a Hello Honey leaf from the "Lovely As A Tree" set, and punched the labels out with the Washi Label Punch. 

I filled a cello bag with some cinnamon sugar cookies (yum!) and tied a tag onto the bag with some Gold Baker's twine. I think these will be a big hit with our work pals!

 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment