Thursday, November 12, 2015

Heartfelt Sympathy in Neutrals

#stampinup   This weekend, Stampin' Up is holding the first ever OnStage events. The live event is in Brussels, Belgium, but there are OnStage local events throughout the United States. Fortunately, there's one at the Baltimore Convention Center--a short drive from my house!!

If you're interested in attending a Stampin' Up event--they're FABULOUS--ask me about becoming a demonstrator. It only costs $99 and you get to pick the Stampin' Up products you want (up to $125 worth) and one business supply pack so you can start sharing Stampin’ Up! your way with friends and family. Contact me or click on the "join my team" tab at the top of this blog.

At every Stampin' Up event, one of the most fun things to do is swap cards with other demonstrators. We do this because we love to share our artwork with others and we like to get ideas on how to use the stamp sets we already own or get samples for sets we don't own.

At OnStage Baltimore, I've signed up for an organized swap. We will be swapping cards from the current catalog. I chose to use the "Heartfelt Thanks" stamp set paired with the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper.

I stamped the sentiment with Basic Black Archival Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and cut it out with the second largest Deco Label Framelit. I cut a Tip Top Taupe piece using the same size Deco Label Framelit to use a a mat.

I cut a 2" strip of Timeless Elegance DSP and backed it with a 2-1/4" strip of Tip Top Taupe. I tied a length of Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Ribbon around this piece.

To assemble the card, I started with a Tip Top Taupe card base, added a Basic Black mat, and then the DSP strip. I adhered the two Deco Labels just off-set from each other and then attached them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment