Thursday, November 26, 2015

Bright Spirits

#stampinup   This week's challenge at the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog is supes clean and simple and it was easy to pull together this card--including adding a bit of bling.


I started with a Real Red card base and added a Whisper White panel that I embossed with the Stylish Stripes Embossing folder. Next, I stamped the Christmas stamp from the "Among the Branches" set in Real Red onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch. I adhered this to a Silver Metallic Foil Doily.

I cut a 4.5" x 1" strip of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the DSP strip to the card with Fast Fuse Adhesive because I think it sticks better to an embossed surface. I also used Fast Fuse to adhere the sentiment.

I finished the card with a little bling by adding some silver sequins from the Metallic Sequin Assortment.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment