Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Another Thanks

#stampinup   For yesterday's card, I used the Greetings Thinlits to cut out a Tangerine Tango "thanks." I noticed that I had positioned the thinlit perfectly and that I could use the negative image on another card. Score!

I adhered the Tangerine Tango 4" square onto a Rich Razzleberry mat. I added a strip of Into the Woods Designer Series paper at the top, along with a length of Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon. I added it all to an Old Olive card base. I also added a couple of Rich Razzleberry Candy Dots for a little texture in the DSP.

Finally, I thought that the acorn from the "Acorny Thank You" stamp set that I found in my stack of card parts that would be so cute on this card--and I was right! The acorn is stamped in Early Espresso and the top is in Hello Honey. It's punched out with the coordinating Acorn Builder Punch that you can get in a bundle and save 15%. Who doesn't like a bargain?!

I stamped one of the sentiments from the "Acorny Thank You" onto a Very Vanilla scrap in Rich Razzleberry and punched it out with the Word Window punch. I adhered this all to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy time with your friends and family.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment