Friday, November 13, 2015

A Bright and Cheery Thank You

#stampinup   Today's card is another swap card for the OnStage Local Stampin' Up event in Baltimore. I made an extra set of cards just in case someone drops out of the organized swap. If they're not needed for that swap, I can always swap in the general swap. That's always fun!

My card is inspired by this fabulous card on Stampin' Up's Pinterest board. Instead of using the Happy Patterns mask (item 138313), I used some of the papers from the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack. 

I started with a 3.5" x 4.5" piece of the Cherry on Top DSP which I adhered to a 3.75" x 4.75" Cucumber Crush mat.

Next, I stamped the "thank you" from the "One Big Meaning" set in Watermelon Wonder onto Whisper White and cut it out with the 2" Square Framelit. I cut two banners with the Banner Punch from the Cherry on Top DSP leftovers and attached them to the square before adhering it to the card.

I wrapped a length of Whisper White Baker's Twine around the assembly before adhering it all to a Thick Whisper White card base. 

PROTIP: I couldn't tie a pretty bow around my card, so I tied a separate bow and adhered it to the length of baker's twine with a drop from the Fine-Tip Glue Pen!

This card was quick and easy and I love that it's so bright and cheery!



Product List
133519s
[133519]
$13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment