Friday, September 4, 2015

Christmas Gift Tag Ensemble

#stampinup   Well, that's not a very snappy blog title, but it's descriptive and I've put my creativity into today's project. This is the fourth and final project for the September Splitcoast Stampers Creative Crew. The theme for this project is a holiday gift item.

I decided to make a gift item that someone can actually use during the holidays--a gift bag filled with hand-made gift tags. When the "hecticity" of the holiday season strikes, wouldn't it be nice to have a bunch of sweet gift tags to add to your gifts for a more personal touch?

I used two stamp sets on these tags: "Lots of Joy" and "Among the Branches." The Merry Moments Designer Series Paper decided my color scheme of "traditional" Christmas colors: Real Red and Mossy Meadow.  I added lots of different elements: Metallic Foil Doilies, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Designer Buttons, Ribbons, and lots of different punch shapes. I really enjoyed making each tag just a bit different from the last. As a finishing touch, I tied each tag with a length of Real Red or Garden Green 1/8" Striped Ribbon.

After I'd made these tags, I thought they'd be pretty in one of Stampin' Up's Sketched Dots Tag a Bag Gift Bags, tied with some more pretty ribbon, some Gold Sequin Trim, and sporting another tag. I think this gift set turned out right cute.



Product List
135859s
[135859]
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment