Tuesday, August 4, 2015

No Bones About It

#stampinup  This week I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite swap cards from the Stampin' Up Convention.  I participated in four organized swaps and had some cards left over to participate in the "open" swaps. 

My favorite organized swap is the "Convention Quality Swap" hosted by Lyssa Zwolanek. The cards in that swap are simply awesome and I look forward to it every year. This year was no exception and today's card was one I received in the swap. It was made by Luci Kirschbaum--who I also met at the Understand Blue Unwind Retreat!

Luci started with a Soft Sky card base. She stamped the dinosaur images from the "No Bones About It" stamp set using Old Olive and Crumb Cake inks. Next, she added a Bermuda Bay mat that she embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and then cut a window with a Deco Label Framelit. She tied a length of Linen Thread around the Bermuda Bay frame and then inserted a Window Sheet into the negative space.

Luci then stamped a dinosaur image in Versamark onto Crumb Cake card stock and embossed it with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. She fussy cut this image and adhered it to the Window Sheet with Glue Dots.

Finally, Lucy stamped a sentiment from the "Oh My Goodies" stamp set in Versamark onto Crumb Cake card stock and embossed it with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. She cut this with a smaller Deco Label Framelit and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card is adorable, don't you think??!!

 

Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25
129053s
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment