Thursday, August 6, 2015

Isn't This Sweet?

#stampinup   I fell in love with the "Layered Letters" stamp set when we demonstrators were able to order it before the main catalog was available to the general public. I don't usually go for alphabet stamps, but something about this set spoke to me--and people have been making some really cute cards with it.

The card I'm sharing today is one of those cute ideas--I got it during the Stampin' Up convention as part of the "general" swaps. I saw a few stampers standing around swapping and I saw this card in the mix and had. to. have. it! I was so glad that Angie Brailsford--the awesome creator of this card--hadn't run out of swap cards by the time I got there.

Angie started with a Pear Pizzazz card base and added a Whisper White panel. She stamped four of the rectangle elements in Pear Pizzazz and then the letters "W-E-E-T" in Chocolate Chip. After stamping, she embossed the panel with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

Next, she stamped a cute Pear Pizzazz onesie from the "Something For Baby" stamp set and cut it out with the matching "Baby's Firsts" framelits. She stamped the "S" in Chocolate Chip and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finally, she added a teeny Basic Pearl to the "S" on the onesies--that's just the sweetest touch. I love, love, love this card!!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment