Monday, August 10, 2015

Home Again, Home Again

#stampinup   My family and friends just returned from a wonderful vacation at Silver Sands Resort in Jamaica. We stayed at the beautiful Pineapple Villa and were treated like royalty by the staff there. We were served scrumptious breakfasts and dinners and spent long days by the beautiful Caribbean Sea. I highly recommend this place!

View from the Villa--Can you believe the color of the water?

Private Beach for Silver Sands Guests--Gorgeous!!
It was hard to leave all that beauty behind, but our driver told us: "If you don't leave, you can't come back!"

Today's card was made with a "card part" I made at the #InspireCreateShare Stampin' Up #Convention2015. They had a "Product Playground" where we could play with some new items. One of the things I'm most excited about in the holiday catalog is the new Fine Tip Glue Pen. I can get my hot little hands on everything in the holiday catalog a whole month before customers!! This glue is definitely on my next order! YOU can get everything in the holiday catalog now, too, if you sign up to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator-- you can use your $99 demonstrator "kit" to order holiday items. Contact me now, and get in on the fun of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator.

Oh, yeah, I was talking about a card...and glue...back to our regularly scheduled blog post. So this new Fine Tip Glue Pen is fabulous for gluing individual sequins and the thinlit words--like the "thanks" from the "Greetings Thinlits" used on the card. And it doesn't get all over my fingers like the Mono Multi Glue that everyone (except me) loves. The new Fine Tip Glue Pen is making me do the happy dance!!

So we glued the "thanks" on to a pre-cut banner and wrapped some "Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape" around the end. Cute. I put it aside 'cause I knew I'd make a card out of it.

When I got home, I used a Cucumber Crush card base and a Watermelon Wonder mat. I added one of the super colorful papers from the "Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack" as the background from my banner, to which I added my banner with some Stampin' Dimensionals. That's it! Quick and easy and super cute!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment